June 8, 2012
The best excerpts from Wikipedia’s Xbox 360 Backwards Compatibility Guide
- Tire screeching noise can last throughout an entire race.
- Cannot use Pump It Up dance pad.
- Every time disk is started, requires console reboot.
- The option to assign keys to the Right Trigger in the Settings menu is missing.
- In certain regions, such as around the Pyongyang Airport, the game will abruptly freeze.
- In night-time races, the moon appears as a large blue square in the sky!
- Text, compass, and prone status not sharpened.
- Also framerate drops slightly at points where a lot of “action” is going on.
- certain graphics lag (e.g., Snow, Explosions).
- Afterburners show up as black voids instead of white mist.
- Traces of blood dropping from the HUD may remain over the black bar on the bottom.
- Game may also crash after a double KO.
- Create-A-Boxer’s facial hair cannot be seen on cab. Some patches on the head of a boxer are completely transparent.
- When the controller vibrates, it occasionally doesn’t stop vibrating.
- Sometimes solutions to puzzles are presented BEFORE the actual puzzle is given.